- Rates are quoted (ZAR) per weekend per person, include the following
- Shared accommodation (max 2 pax) per room, for 2 nights
- Meals and associated wine parings
- Wine tastings
- Transport (by prior arrangement)
- Value Added Tax (14%)
- Regret no children or pets
Confirmation and cancellation of bookings
- 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking
- 50% 10 days in advance of the selected Slow Wine Weekend.
- If the full payment is not received 10 days prior to the selected Slow Wine Weekend, the booking is deemed to be cancelled and the deposit is forfeit.
Deposits and refunds
Payments are refundable only if cancellations are received in writing as follows:
- 75% refund cancelled 60 days or more prior to commencement of tour
- 50% refund cancelled 30 days or more prior to commencement of tour
- 25% refund cancelled 15 days or more prior to commencement of tour
- No refund cancelled 10 days or less prior to commencement of tour
- There will be no refunds for any part of the tour that may be missed due to personal reasons.
For visits to working cellars and vineyard tours, comfortable clothing is recommended, including flat shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
Children and pets
South African law does not permit the sale or consumption of alcohol by persons younger than 18 years of age.
Slow Wine Weekends cannot accommodate children or pets.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas and in terms of South African law
- Smoking is not permitted in any vehicles chartered by Slow Wine Weekends
- Changes to the itinerary
- Slow Wine Weekends reserves the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of a Slow Wine Weekend experience.
Attention is drawn to the fact that participants in Slow Wine Weekends will be visiting working cellars and will be expected to comply with the requests of winery/cellar staff as well as the standard regulations for health and safety.
We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred when you participate you are taking part optional activities. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a Slow Wine Weekends passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.