For companies wishing to take the opportunity of the creativity associated with an island situation and working away from the distractions of the office, why not conclude the work with a Slow Wine Weekend?
While your colleagues get things done, the Slow Wine Weekends’ team will take care of their partners and spouses. Choose a time/date that suits your corporate calendar: customised programmes provided by our “un-wine(d)” partners, could include, among other things:
- Workshops at Millstone Pottery, facilitated by well-known potters Paul de Jongh and Nina Shand (over two days (at least) – one morning and one afternoon)
- Making jewellery and other items from seed pods and other natural material with Lorraine Piers, McGregor’s own African Queen
- Cookery and bread-making classes
- Olive tastings and tours
- Vineyard tours
- Visits to a donkey sanctuary
- Massages and spa treatments
- Each experience is designed to meet clients’ requirements. Price on application and dependent on the programme.
- Minimum number of participants is 8, with the total maximum number in the group being 12 (i.e. delegates and partners)
- Terms and conditions apply